Enter Printer Model
Install Into Your System
Hardware Setup Of Your Printer
- The first step is to complete the hardware setup of your HP printer. For this, you have to unbox your printer and all its components. Remove all the tapes and packaging material from the printer.
- Then, take the power cord of the printer and connect its one end to the printer and another to the power outlet.
- After that, press the power button from the printer. Further, set your preferences such as date, time, location, etc.
- Next, you are required to load the paper in the paper tray.
- Further, carefully install the ink cartridge in the printer.
Printer Network Configuration
- Make sure your 123.hp.com/setup printer is turned on and its power light is lit.
- Then, you have to tap the “Wireless” icon from the control panel of your printer.
- Further, press the “Settings” option which is characterized by a gear shape icon.
- After that, from the list of options, press the Wireless Settings> Wireless Setup Wizard options.
- By doing so, the printer will start searching for the wireless networks near you.
- From the list of the networks, select the desired network to connect with your printer.
- Thereafter, you will be asked to enter the password in order to connect your 123.hp.com/setup printer with the network.
- Once you are done with the connection process, you will get a completion message on your printer’s screen.
Whereas, you can also complete the network configuration process using the Ethernet cable. For this, you have to plug in the ethernet cable to the router and printer. This will establish the connection and complete the configuration process.
We Assist You For The Following
(Tell us your issue)
(Tips For your Printer)
- First of all, you have to access a web browser. You can access any of the web browsers by clicking its icon from the desktop or the system tray.
- Further, move to the official website of HP. For this, enter “123.hp.com” in the address bar.
- After that, move your cursor and place it over the “Support” option. You will find this option from the top-right corner of the screen. Once you place the cursor, it will show an extended list of options.
- From the list, choose the “Software and Drivers” option.
- Thereafter, press the “Printer” icon.
- In the next window, you are required to enter the product model name. Carefully enter the model name in the empty field and press the “Submit” tab.
- Then, you have to select the operating system for which you want to download the printer driver. In order to do so, you have to click the “Choose a different operating system” option. Further, select the operating system and its version.
- Once you are with this, click the “Download” link which you will get besides the printer driver that you want to download.
- Now, the 123.hp.com/setup printer driver starts downloading on your system. This might take a few minutes, hence wait patiently for its completion.
- In the middle of the download process, you might get a popup box for changing the download location. For changing, click the “Browse” tab and select the preferred location. However, if this popup will appear, then, your downloaded file will get saved in its default location i.e. Downloads folder.
Procedure for 123.hp.com/setup Installation
- Start the process by opening the Downloads folder on your system. However, if you have changed the location, then access that particular folder.
- Then, look for your 123.hp.com/setup printer driver setup file. Once you get the file, double-click it.
- After that, a Security Warning popup box will display asking your permission to run the setup file on your device. For allowing the application, you have to click the “Run” tab.
- Further, a User Account Control pop-up will appear. This popup asks you to permit the application to make the relevant and required changes to your system. In order to grant permission, you have to hit the “Yes” button.
- Now, you will reach the welcome window. Here, you have to click the “Continue” tab to proceed further with the 123.hp.com/setup process.
- Thereafter, the HP printer’s end-user agreement window will appear on your screen. Make sure you carefully read the agreement. After reading, tick mark the checkbox provided at the bottom of the screen for accepting the mentioned terms and conditions.
- Afterwards, hit the “Next” tab.
- Then, you will get the Software Selection window. In this window, you have to select the software that you want to install on your device.You can also customize the selection by clicking the “Customize Software Selection” option. After this, click the “Next” button.
- Further, HP wants you to go through the terms and conditions for HP software. Carefully read the document and then accept it by tick marking the checkbox.
- After that, press the “Next” tab to move further with the 123.hp.com/setup process.
- In the next window, you will be asked to choose the desired connection method. Following are the options you will get:
- Automatic Setup: This will automatically detect your printer.
- Manual Setup: On selecting this option, you are required to manually connect your printer using the wired or wireless method.
- If you select the Manual Setup option, you have to select from the “Wireless” and “USB” method.
- Wireless Setup: On choosing this, you have to connect your printer and system with the same wireless network.
- Wired Setup: If you select this, then connect the system and printer using the USB cable.
- Now, the installation process will initiate. Wait until the process gets completed successfully.
- Once the process gets completed, you will get a completion message window. Click the “Finish” tab to move out of the installation wizard.
- Lastly, you have to restart your system to conclude the process.
- First of all, move to the Downloads folder on your system.
- Then, look and double-click the downloaded 123.hp.com/setup file in the folder.
- After that, you have to allow the 123.hp.com/setup application to make the required changes to the system. For this, tap the “Yes” button in the User Account Control popup.
- In the installation wizard, you will get the Agreement and Settings window. You are required to read the document carefully and then accept it by tick marking the provided checkbox.
- Further, tap the “Continue” option.
- In the next window, you will be asked to prepare your system. This will include the basic hardware setup of your printer and network configuration. Make sure you are following all the instructions and then, press the “Continue” tab.
- Then, from the list of available printers, select your printer and click the “Continue” option.
- Afterwards, you will be asked to select the Location and Language for your 123.hp.com/setup device. Once done, then hit the “Continue” option.
- Further, the Printer Specific Agreement and Settings will appear. Carefully read the document and then tick mark the checkbox from the lower-left corner. This is required for accepting the mentioned terms and conditions. After that, press the “Continue” option.
- After that, the list of available software will appear on your screen. Select the preferred software and press the “Install” tab.
- Meanwhile, you will be asked to confirm the installation procedure. For confirmation, you have to enter the Mac administrator’s username and password in the popup box. Carefully enter the credentials and tap the “Continue” option.
- By doing so, the installation process will begin. This might take a few minutes to get completed.
- After the successful completion of the process, you have to click the “Finish” button.
- Finally, restart your device to conclude the 123.hp.com/setup process.