* Hardware Setup
Follow the given step-by-step procedure to complete the hardware setup of your printer:
- Firstly, unbox your printer and all its components.
- Then, plug in one end of the power cable into the printer and the other end to the wall outlet.
- Now, turn on your printer by pressing it’s on/off button.
- Then, fill the ink cartridge.
- Next, adjust your printer tray and load paper in it.
To connect your printer to the wireless network, you are required to follow the steps that are given below:
- First of all, press and hold the Wireless Button for more than three seconds until the wireless light blinks. The button is located on the operational panel of the printer.
- To proceed, you need to press the WPS button on your router.
- Now, wait until your printer establishes a connection with the network.
- Once your printer is connected to the router, the wireless light stops blinking but remains lit.
Download HP Deskjet 3630 Printer Driver
You need to follow the given instructions to download Deskjet 3630 printer driver from 123.hp.com/dj3630.
- Firstly, open a web browser on your system.
- After that, type 123.hp.com/dj3630 in the address bar which is located at the top of your screen. Then, press the Enter key from your keyboard.
- It will take you to a new window. Click on the Download button which is located in the middle of the page and the file will begin downloading. The download process may take a few minutes and you need to wait till the process gets completed.
- Once the file is downloaded, it will be saved in the Downloads folder.
Install HP Deskjet 3630 Printer Driver
To install the printer driver on Windows for 123.hp.com/dj3630 setup, you need to follow the steps that are given below:
- Firstly, open the Downloads folder on your Windows Computer.
- Now, search for the .exe setup file of 123.hp.com/dj3630.
- Then, double click the file and a pop-up box of Security Warning will appear on your screen. Click on the Run button and the files will start running.
- In the User Account Control pop-up box, click on the Yes button to allow the program for making necessary changes to your computer.
- It will show you the main screen of the program, click on the continue button given there.
- In the next window of “Connection options”, you will be asked to connect your printer with the computer. You will see two options on your screen – “Wireless” or “USB” connection method. Select the wireless connection method and then click on the Next button.
- By doing so, the program will start searching for your printer. Once your printer is detected, select your printer from the list and then click on the Next button.
- It will take you to the Installation window. To download the recommended software for your printer select the box of “Full Software and Driver”. Then, click on the Next button which is given at the bottom-right corner of the window.
- By doing so, the program will begin installing the software and driver. As the process might take a few minutes, so you need to wait until the software gets successfully downloaded.
- In addition, do not close the window or turn off your system in between the installation process. Otherwise, it will stop installing the software.
- After the software is installed, it will show you the Installation Successful window. Click on the Finish button.
This completes the Deskjet 3630 printer driver installation process on Windows for 123.hp.com/dj3630 setup.
Pursue the instructions that are mentioned below to install the printer driver for 123.hp.com/dj3630 setup:
- First of all, open Finder on your Mac.
- Next, open the Downloads folder which is located on the left side of the window.
- After that, search for the .dmg setup file of 123.hp.com/dj3630.
- Once you locate the file, double-click on it. It will show you a pop-up box asking you- Are you sure you want to open this file? Click on the Continue button.
- Now, the Installation Agreements window will appear on your screen. Read the “End User License Agreement”, “Information Collected During the Setup Process”, Product Improvement Data Collection”
- To proceed with the installation process, you need to accept all the terms and conditions of the agreements. Hence select the checkbox given there and then click on the Next button.
- Now, connect your printer to mac wirelessly and then click on the Continue button.
- Once the program detects your printer, select your printer by checking its model number from the given list. Then click on the Continue button and move forward to the next step.
- Now, the “Software and Driver” installation window will be shown on your screen. To get the recommended software by HP, click on the Install button given there.
- You may see a pop-up box on your screen asking you to enter your Mac credentials. Hence type your Mac Username and Password into their respective fields. Then, click on the Install Software button.
- As the installation process might take a few minutes so you need to wait for its completion.
- When the software gets installed, it will take you to the Add Printer window. You need to select your printer from the list and then click on the “Add” button.
- Now, you will see the Print Test window on your screen. In order to run the test, click on the Print Test Page button and then follow the instructions displayed on your screen. But if you do not want to print a page, click on the Next button which is given at the bottom-right corner of the window. ‘
- At last, click on the Finish button. This completes the installation process of your printer driver on Mac for 123.hp.com/dj3630 setup.