HP Officejet Pro 6968 Network Setup
- First of all, turn on your printer.
- On the main screen of the printer, tap the Wireless icon.
- In the next screen, select the Settings option
- From the “Settings” screen, tap on the Wireless Settings option.
- It will take you to a new window, select Wireless Setup Wizard from the given list of options.
- Now, the printer will begin searching for the wireless routers in range.
- Then, it will show you a list of available networks. Touch the name of your network.
- Afterward, enter your network security key and touch OK.
- It will show you the Confirm Settings window. Touch OK.
- Wait till the connection is established between the printer and the wireless router. Once your printer is connected to the network, it will show you the connection Successful window. Touch “Done”.
Download HP Officejet Pro 6968 Printer Driver
You need to follow the below-given detailed procedure to download the printer driver from 123.hp.com/setup 6968:
- Start the process by opening a web browser.
- Then, go to 123.hp.com/setup 6968 by typing it in the address bar.
- In the next window, click on the Menu icon located at the upper-right corner. Select your printer type i.e Officejet Pro.
- Now type your printer model name i.e Officejet Pro 6968 into the search bar. Then, click on the search button given there.
- It will take you to a new window from where you can download your printer driver. Hence, click on the Download button given in the middle of the page to get the recommended software for your printer.
- You need to wait until the file gets downloaded successfully.
- Once the download process finishes, you can access the file from the Downloads folder.
This concludes the Officejet Pro 6968 driver download process from 123.hp.com/setup 6968.
HP Officejet Pro 6968 Printer Driver Installation
To install the printer driver from 123.hp.com/setup 6968 on Windows, you need to follow the steps that are given below:
- First of all, open the Downloads folder on your windows computer.
- Now, search for the .dmg file of 123.hp.com/setup 6968 and then double-click on it.
- Security Warning pop-up box will be shown on your screen. Click on the Run button and it will start extracting the files.
- Then it will show you a pop-up box of User Account Control. To allow the program for making necessary changes to your computer, click on the Yes button.
- The Software Selection window will be shown on your screen. To install the recommended software, click on the Next button given at the bottom of the window. You can also select your preferred software by clicking on the Customize Software Selection tab.
- In the next window, read the End User License Agreement, Web Services Enablement, and Internet Connection Usage Settings carefully.
- If you agree with the terms and to continue with the installation process, select the checkbox given there and then click on the Next button.
- It will start installing the selected software. Wait till the software is installed successfully. When the process is done, click on the Next button which is given at the bottom-right corner of the window.
- Next, it will show you the Connections Options window in which you need to connect your printer to the computer. Select either one of the below-given options:
- Automatic Method: It will automatically connect your printer to the computer. Make sure that your printer is connected to the same network as your computer.
- Manual Connection Method: It will show you two options- “Wireless” or “USB”. Select the wireless method to connect your printer with the computer.
Following are the steps to install the printer driver from 123.hp.com/setup 6968 on Mac:
- First of all, open the Downloads folder on your Mac system.
- Now, search for the .dmg setup file in the folder and then double-click on it.
- It will show you a pop-up box asking you- Do you want to run this file? Click on the Continue button.
- Next, you need to connect your printer to the Mac wirelessly. Then, click on the Continue button and move forward to the next step.
- It will begin searching for your printer. When the screen says that your printer is found, select your printer from the list and then click on the continue button.
- Software and Driver Installation window will be displayed on your screen. To begin the installation process, click on the Install button given at the bottom.
- While the software is installing, it will show you a pop-up box asking you to enter your Mac credentials. Hence, type your Mac Username and Password and then click on the Install Software button.
- Now, the Add Printer window will be displayed on your screen. You need to select your printer and then click on the “Add” button.
- Then, it will show you the Print Test window. To run the test, click on the Print Test Page button and then follow the on-screen instructions for printing a page. But if you want to skip the test, click on the Next button given at the bottom-right corner of the page.
- Lastly, click on the close button and this completes the Officejet Pro 6968 driver installation process on Mac from 123.hp.com/setup 6968