HP Printer Downloads
Steps for HP Printer Downloads through “hp.com”
One of the ways to HP Printer Downloads is to do it through “hp.com”. To do this process follow the below-given steps.
- Opt for a computer device like a laptop or a PC, turn it on. Connect your device to a stable network connection.
- Now opt any web browser of your preference and launch it. You can choose any web browser with an updated version and network compatibility.
- Locate the address bar of this window, there you have to type “hp.com” to reach the official site of Hewlett Packard products. Press the enter key.
- You will reach the Home page of the website, here locate the “Support” tab. This tab is in the upper right corner of the header bar, along with a few other tabs. Point your cursor on this tab.
- Consequently, a dropdown box opens. In this dropdown, you will find several support services related to various products of HP.
- From this list of options, you need to select the “Software & Drivers” option.
- You will now be directed to a separate window. In this window, you will see huge icons that are for different product range manufactured by Hewlett Packard. Locate the icon of the “printer” and click on it. You will find this icon on the left side of the screen.
- Thereafter, a new window pops up on your screen. You are required to enter the model number of your printer here in the search bar. After that, press the “Submit” button.
- A new window will appear on your screen. Here somewhere in the middle, you first have to locate the “Choose a Different OS” Link and click on it. This will ensure that you only see download options relevant to your device.
- You will see a new dialog box appear on your screen. This window asks for your Operating System and its configuration. Opt for the operating system of your device and enter its configuration accurately.
- Then, close the dialog box by clicking on the cross icon and go back to the HP Printer Downloads window.
- Now out of the options available, you have to opt for a driver package that is compatible with your device.
- As a result, this will start the process of HP Printer Downloads. The process may take a few minutes, you need to wait until the downloading process is completed successfully.
- When the process is done, the file will be saved in the “Downloads” folder.
- With this the procedure for HP Printer Downloads is complete.
Steps for HP Printer Downloads through “123.hp.com”
You can follow the steps below to complete the process of HP Printer Downloads through the support site of HP
- To start with, you need a computer device ie., either a laptop or a PC. Switch on your device and ensure that your device has steady network connectivity.
- In your laptop or PC, launch the Web browser. This web browser can be any amongst the Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, etc.
- To reach the support page of HP products, go to the address bar in your system, type “123.hp.com” and then press enter. You will find the address bar at the top of your browser window.
- Now, wait for a few seconds to allow the pages to load properly.
- Once the homepage of this site loads, you have to check the header bar. The header bar has different categories of HP printer models namely, OfficeJet, DeskJet, Envy, and LaserJet. From all these options you have to click on the model of your printer that you want to download the driver software for.
- Consequently, you will be taken to a window that has a search bar. You are required to search for the apt HP Printer Downloads by entering your model number. Your model number is mentioned at the front panel that is provided to you.
- Thereafter, you are supposed to click the “Search” button.
- Consequently, you will be taken to the next window named “Install Printer Software”. In this window, has a huge “Download” tab in the middle. To go further with the process of HP Printer Downloads, you have to click on this tab.
- As soon as you click on this tab, the actual process of HP Printer Downloads starts. You can easily check the progress of this process by looking at the footer at the download window. The process for HP Printer Downloads will take some time, wait for it to successfully complete.
- Generally, it is advised that you do not close the window or turn off your system in between the installation process. Doing this can result in the system ceasing to download the file further.
- Once the file is downloaded, it will automatically be saved in the Downloads folder.
- Later, you can install the HP Printer Downloads after double-clicking on it.